As a freelancer, I provide professional web design and development services at an affordable price. I provide these services for all types of businesses, non-profit organizations and educational institutions.
My standards are high and I will not be satisfied until you are. Your website is a marketing investment for your organization and I take that seriously. I treat all of my clients with respect and we develop a partnership. You are involved in the entire process. I feel it is important for you to understand the process. My goal is to establish a long-term relationship based on trust and commitment producing the best design and programming.
I can establish an Internet presence for your business. Please contact me to discuss your needs and how I can help you. This is a NO RISK, FREE CONSULTATION.
Why Do You Need a WebSite?
An Internet presence is critical in today’s business world. A website is an essential part of an advertising campaign. The web is a great medium to effectively introduce your business, demonstrate your products and services and conduct sales.
If your business doesn’t currently have a website, you’re losing customers. If you do have a website and it’s unprofessional, you are losing customers. Potential customers judge your business by the quality of your website. The first place future customers will look for your business is on the web. If you can't be found on the web, these potential customers will a competitor that is on the web. Consumers have more product/service awareness than ever. The Internet allows anyone to do their business research on the web. Web surfers want to find detailed, unique information and tools for their interests. If you can provide that, you will gain more customers.
Here are just some of the reasons why you would benefit from a professional website.
- Many people shop and research purchases online before making their decision. If your company isn't there, your customer can't find you.
- A website is open 24 hours a day, even when you're sleeping your customers can receive information about your products and services.
- An e-mail at yourdomain.com (your website name) lends professionalism to your business.
- A website can help expand your business beyond geographic boundaries or can help you target your specific region.
- A website enhances your other marketing efforts.
- Your web site will increase your sales.
- A website costs less than other marketing media, but reaches millions.
- Potential customers can reach you easily.
- Costs less than a physical store.
- Increases your company image.
- Better customer relations.